|
|
| Author |
Message |
| j.silvs |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 j.silvs World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Dec 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clutchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clutchy World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 08:04 - 19 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Will be going  ____________________ Malaguti F12 Phantom-Dead, Suzuki AY50- Dead, NRG power DD LQ, CBR125.
*33 BHP restriction up on 10/12/14* Current bikes/car: SV 650 S/ MKIV GOLF
Guide to pass your test with no lessons! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tungtvann |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tungtvann World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Dec 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| j.silvs |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 j.silvs World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Dec 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:31 - 19 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Should have held off a bit before booking, we could have arranged a bcf meet thingy, I'm for it come pay day  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:33 - 19 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Also I've had my tyres done there before, they're a really decent bunch of guys  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| j.silvs |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 j.silvs World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Dec 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MC |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 MC Banned
Joined: 01 Apr 2013 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:25 - 19 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wonder if my bike would reach double figures  ____________________ Yamaha MT-03 '08 (crashed)
Honda XR-125L '04 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:28 - 19 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wonder if mine would reach tripple  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| P.addy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 P.addy Red Rocket
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:39 - 19 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 13 years, 108 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|