 lionelc L Plate Warrior
Joined: 14 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:01 - 27 Jul 2005 Post subject: Sticky gears |
 |
|
I have a Hongdou CG125 - it has been fine, but recently it has started to 'stick' in gear. In particular I have trouble between 3rd to 2nd. What do you think is causing this? clutch? gear selector? - I guess I need to be brave and open her up - but where do I get spares from if necessary?  ____________________ Regards, LC  |
|
 Slinn84 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 20 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 lionelc L Plate Warrior
Joined: 14 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:13 - 29 Jul 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thx for advise. Certainly I can change gear without using the clutch...is this not correct? ____________________ Regards, LC  |
|
 Slinn84 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 20 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
|