Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Christmas presents

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

TL666
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:17 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Christmas presents Reply with quote

My wife's getting me an XBOX 360 for christmas. I'm buying her a cart and harness for her pony. Got the baby a baby toy type thing.
So what's everyone else getting?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

cqueen
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:36 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far too early for this kinda talk!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tokarev
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:59 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what I am gonna get. (Probably nothing Laughing)

But I would like it if someone bought me the Race to Dakar DVD.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

yzf750r
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:00 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably wont bother with presents really as the missus is due on the 23rd of december.

However got the daughters presents already bought and wrapped and put away - on the ball this year! Cool
____________________
04 zx10r with mods - 187.4bhp at the wheel! :o
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TL666
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 23 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:39 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't get much better than that mate. Good luck Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

xlfive
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 26 Nov 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Manual would be nice Shocked

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/3xlfive/My%20Yamaha%20XJR%201300/Stripdown%20Nov%2006/framesideSmall.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Icey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:04 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm broke - so can't buy anyone presents this year Sad
____________________
Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:25 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked for a slide hammer, but I'll get aftershave. I always get aftershave, despite the fact that it gives me a rash and migranes and I haven't shaved in the last six years. I have lots of aftershave.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:26 - 03 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what I'm getting, and I won't know untill Xmas day. MrsHippy never fails to surprise and please me Thumbs Up
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

jay12329
Dr. Evil



Joined: 02 May 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 04 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a pair of tyres for my car. \o/ woot.
J
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

queen of string
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:16 - 05 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asked for a fire pit so I can indulge the inner arsonist Smile
____________________
"Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:19 - 05 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
A slide hammer.



For the Guy that's got everything I presume? Laughing
____________________
W-ireless A-rtificial L-ifeform L-imited to O-bservation P-eacekeeping and E-fficient R-epair
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:35 - 05 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got my Dad some decent shelving for his bits n bobs, and other see-thru containers...he's been hoarding small boxes for years with the intent on using them...but after Xmas I'll be able to recycle them at long last!!!

I havent decided what to buy myself this year. Probably nothing, I'll save the cash for my next travel adventure.
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:55 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clanger wrote:
Ive got my Dad some decent shelving for his bits n bobs,

I must be tired. I miss read that as 'I've got my faf some decent shaving for his bits n bobs'. Sick

Hmmm, the daughter that thinks of everything!
____________________
I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

BanditBitch
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:51 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never give what I want a second thought.......all my money and energy, goes on making the sure my 4 kids get what they want.
Boohoo Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:32 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the joys of having a small family unit and no kids I guess!
Yet people still tell me I should have them...funny that, do you think they are jealous?
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:49 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to ask for a track day as a present.

Then, for the wife, I'll buy another trackday so she can have the pleasure of watching me going round and round.

For my daughter, yep, you got it, another trackday, she loves my bikes so much she hides the remote control when ever there is any on the TV, so I thought she also would like to watch it in real life!

Wink

Honestly though, for the Mrs I haven't a clue, she can get what she wants, I've given up asking as its the same every xmas and birthday.

ME: So, what would you like for your birthday/xmas?

HER: I dont know.

ME: Come on, just give me some sort of idea?

HER: Dont really know, cant think of anything.

ME: Well, you wont get anything if you dont ask!

HER: Oh, I'll think of something!

Confused Rolling Eyes

EVERY single time!!
____________________
ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

murphyD
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:52 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you book her in for the CBT. Wink
____________________
May your helmets glisten in the sun !!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:54 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are kidding!

She can just about drive a car, I'd dread to see what she's like on a bike! Confused

Seriously, she has no interest in bikes, and I'd like it to stay that way, as she'd only see how much I spend on them and I'd be in for a bollocking! Shocked Laughing
____________________
ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:55 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Re: Christmas presents Reply with quote

TL666 wrote:
...So what's everyone else getting?

I'll be quite happy with the continued love of a good woman Thumbs Up Very Happy







P.S. If she reads this then yes, that's a hint that I'm skint.
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

murphyD
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 19 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:59 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Just get her some knitting needles then Rolling Eyes


Just kidding. Wink Book her in for a nice facial & massage & then take her for a romantic meal. Thumbs Up
____________________
May your helmets glisten in the sun !!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dischord
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:40 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't beat a good facial Laughing
____________________
2012 KTM EXC 250

Check out my vids - https://www.youtube.com/user/KTMSparky/videos
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Rookie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:47 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping for a decent printer for uni though I haven't told anyone it's what I want so I doubt it will come. Laughing

But I also have no idea what anyone is getting. Except my dad, because I've been working on his since September. Slow gin, been turning it every morning for the last 2 months. Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tribal_tiger
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:53 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my nephew a PS2 and we're taking my neices to Euro Disney. Not a clue for anyone else Confused
____________________
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

All of it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Crash125
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:10 - 06 Nov 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got me other half a pair of Oxtar tcs evo rx replica's (that one hurt the visa card, ALOT)

My mum and sister gift vouchers for something (what i have no idea)

and the mother law (no laughing, sniggering is allowed) status quo tickets

For me I know i am getting a new helmet but what type i dont know yet.
____________________
*SV650s* 7th time lucky, finaly passed me DAS Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.69 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 125.94 Kb