|
|
| Author |
Message |
| TL666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TL666 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 23 Mar 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cqueen |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cqueen World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Apr 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tokarev |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tokarev World Chat Champion
Joined: 20 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:59 - 03 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't know what I am gonna get. (Probably nothing )
But I would like it if someone bought me the Race to Dakar DVD. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yzf750r |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yzf750r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:00 - 03 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Probably wont bother with presents really as the missus is due on the 23rd of december.
However got the daughters presents already bought and wrapped and put away - on the ball this year!  ____________________ 04 zx10r with mods - 187.4bhp at the wheel! :o |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TL666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TL666 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 23 Mar 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:39 - 03 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Can't get much better than that mate. Good luck  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| xlfive |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 xlfive Scooby Slapper

Joined: 26 Nov 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:01 - 03 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Icey |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Icey World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Apr 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:04 - 03 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm broke - so can't buy anyone presents this year  ____________________ Mutley - 1988 Austin Mini City - Blog
Suetonius - 1966 Series Land Rover - Blog
Uma J - 1981 Honda 'Naked' Goldwing GL1100 - Blog |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stinkwheel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| PsychoHippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:26 - 03 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't know what I'm getting, and I won't know untill Xmas day. MrsHippy never fails to surprise and please me  ____________________ I spend all my money on bikes and beer, the rest I simply waste! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| jay12329 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 jay12329 Dr. Evil

Joined: 02 May 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| queen of string |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 queen of string World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:16 - 05 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have asked for a fire pit so I can indulge the inner arsonist  ____________________ "Eat food, not edible, food-like items. Mostly plants." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Walloper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Walloper Super Spammer

Joined: 24 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| PsychoHippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| BanditBitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 BanditBitch World Chat Champion
Joined: 03 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:51 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I never give what I want a second thought.......all my money and energy, goes on making the sure my 4 kids get what they want.
Boohoo  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Barry_M2 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Barry_M2 World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:49 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm going to ask for a track day as a present.
Then, for the wife, I'll buy another trackday so she can have the pleasure of watching me going round and round.
For my daughter, yep, you got it, another trackday, she loves my bikes so much she hides the remote control when ever there is any on the TV, so I thought she also would like to watch it in real life!
Honestly though, for the Mrs I haven't a clue, she can get what she wants, I've given up asking as its the same every xmas and birthday.
ME: So, what would you like for your birthday/xmas?
HER: I dont know.
ME: Come on, just give me some sort of idea?
HER: Dont really know, cant think of anything.
ME: Well, you wont get anything if you dont ask!
HER: Oh, I'll think of something!
EVERY single time!! ____________________ ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| murphyD |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 murphyD Scooby Slapper
Joined: 19 May 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:52 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Why don't you book her in for the CBT.  ____________________ May your helmets glisten in the sun !!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Barry_M2 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Barry_M2 World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:54 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
You are kidding!
She can just about drive a car, I'd dread to see what she's like on a bike!
Seriously, she has no interest in bikes, and I'd like it to stay that way, as she'd only see how much I spend on them and I'd be in for a bollocking!  ____________________ ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| map |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 map Mr Calendar

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:55 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: Re: Christmas presents |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| murphyD |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 murphyD Scooby Slapper
Joined: 19 May 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 17:59 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just get her some knitting needles then
Just kidding. Book her in for a nice facial & massage & then take her for a romantic meal.  ____________________ May your helmets glisten in the sun !!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dischord |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dischord World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 May 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:47 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hoping for a decent printer for uni though I haven't told anyone it's what I want so I doubt it will come.
But I also have no idea what anyone is getting. Except my dad, because I've been working on his since September. Slow gin, been turning it every morning for the last 2 months.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tribal_tiger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tribal_tiger World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:53 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Got my nephew a PS2 and we're taking my neices to Euro Disney. Not a clue for anyone else  ____________________ How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?
All of it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Crash125 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Crash125 Trackday Trickster

Joined: 29 Oct 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:10 - 06 Nov 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Got me other half a pair of Oxtar tcs evo rx replica's (that one hurt the visa card, ALOT)
My mum and sister gift vouchers for something (what i have no idea)
and the mother law (no laughing, sniggering is allowed) status quo tickets
For me I know i am getting a new helmet but what type i dont know yet. ____________________ *SV650s* 7th time lucky, finaly passed me DAS  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 19 years, 336 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|