|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Mattastic |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mattastic Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Aug 2003 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:13 - 20 May 2004 Post subject: Diesel info needed |
 |
|
Hi
Normally one of the advertisements at the top of the page links to the "Diesel Kills" webpage but I cannot remember the address or find in in Google.
Thing is I've just nearly come off my bike due to a large spill of diesel, it is towards the middle to back end of a sweeping bend so you are more than likely banked over and it is at least a foot wide. Luckily I managed to keep control (kind of) but others may not be as lucky.
I want to report it to the police but need some back up if they try to fob me off, I think it is a class two emergency which means they can put on the blue lights to sort it out but like I said I want to get my facts straight. ____________________ Too skint to buy a bike  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 G The Voice of Reason
Joined: 02 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:33 - 20 May 2004 Post subject: Re: Diesel info needed |
 |
|
https://www.killspills.org.uk/
Was at the top of the page when I viewed your thread... infact I woudln't be suprised if korn did it that way so that it showed up in any threads mentioning diseal... so you answered your own question . |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mac |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mac Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 02 May 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mattastic |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mattastic Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Aug 2003 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:06 - 20 May 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
It's there again! Sod's law! I've reported it to the local highways department and they said someone will be there within 20 minutes  ____________________ Too skint to buy a bike  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Korn |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Korn Admin

Joined: 01 Feb 2002 Karma : 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mattastic |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mattastic Trackday Trickster
Joined: 03 Aug 2003 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| headlamp |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 headlamp World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ZZ-Rse |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ZZ-Rse Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 20 May 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ninja |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ninja Caption Abuser

Joined: 22 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 22 years, 141 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|