|
|
| Author |
Message |
| J0Al1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J0Al1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:08 - 14 Oct 2009 Post subject: London to Cambridge - Sunday 25 July 2010 |
 |
|
Hi,
Anyone planning to do the London to Cambridge bike ride next year?
Little premature I know, but I am going to do it and thought it might be good to get a few people together.
I might struggle at the 1/2 way point, when we go past my front door!! But, if the end point is a decent pub for a beer and some food, I'm sure I'll keep on track.
Website: https://www.bike-events.com/Ride.aspx?id=238
Jo |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Irezumi aka Reuben |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Irezumi aka Reuben Carrot Top
Joined: 28 Sep 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J0Al1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J0Al1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:28 - 14 Oct 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thats good, because there wont be any training from me - not on the bike anyway - only on a cross-trainer.
I did a mini martahon once for London lawyers, it was great. Been meaning to do the London - Cambs for a while, I see it every year  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Barry_M2 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Barry_M2 World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J0Al1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J0Al1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Barry_M2 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Barry_M2 World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 351 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|