Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


London to Cambridge - Sunday 25 July 2010

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

J0Al1
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:08 - 14 Oct 2009    Post subject: London to Cambridge - Sunday 25 July 2010 Reply with quote

Hi,

Anyone planning to do the London to Cambridge bike ride next year?

Little premature I know, but I am going to do it and thought it might be good to get a few people together.

I might struggle at the 1/2 way point, when we go past my front door!! But, if the end point is a decent pub for a beer and some food, I'm sure I'll keep on track.

Website: https://www.bike-events.com/Ride.aspx?id=238

Jo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:21 - 14 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

May well do, will look in to it.

60 miles is a doddle, you'll have no probs.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

J0Al1
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:28 - 14 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good, because there wont be any training from me - not on the bike anyway - only on a cross-trainer.

I did a mini martahon once for London lawyers, it was great. Been meaning to do the London - Cambs for a while, I see it every year Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:44 - 16 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would, but it means I'll have to ride back too! Sad
____________________
ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

J0Al1
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:13 - 16 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cop out, I'm going to get the train.

Cambs - Stort (home).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Barry_M2
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:27 - 16 Oct 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cheek!! Laughing

I'd have to go Cambs to London, then London to St Albans.
____________________
ZXR750R (M2) - For the road.
CBR1000 RR4 - For the track.
https://www.bikechatforums.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4332
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 351 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.88 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 47.3 Kb