|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Jonathan A |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jonathan A Crazy Courier

Joined: 23 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:37 - 08 Jun 2013 Post subject: What happened here then? |
 |
|
I was going along a duel carriageway earlier this evening at a normal speed in the left hand lane. I saw a little blue car going very slowly, waiting to pull out of a slip road. I assessed the situation; couldn't change lanes, and the car behind was too close to make it safe to slow down to a slow enough speed, so I kept going. As I got close the car, it began to pull out at this point the only safe thing to do was accelerate and swerve round it. As I went round it, the driver beeped at me
For the next two miles or so the car was behind me flashing at me. To try and get away I turned off at the next village...the car kept following me, still flashing it's headlights. When I turned onto a housing estate, it drove past whilst beeping the horn.
The only thing I can think of is that the driver was drunk, had no grasp of the highway code, or was just in a bit of a state I'm still trying to think what I might have done wrong (I checked my headlight was working).
I am aware that the forum is flooded with posts like this, But I am genuinely confused  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Howling TerrorOutOfOffice |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jonathan A |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jonathan A Crazy Courier

Joined: 23 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| J.M. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 J.M. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Mar 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:56 - 08 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
You were obviously travelling at 9000mph and almost crashed in to the side of his car, you disgraceful person you.
What you did wrong was not stopping and force feeding his horn to him and shoving his headlight bulbs up his arse.  ____________________ 2004 R1 & 2018 XSR900 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jonathan A |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jonathan A Crazy Courier

Joined: 23 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:59 - 08 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Two nobs don't make a well...right. I dont think It was my right of way however one would look at it I suppose |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Huambo81a |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Huambo81a Brolly Dolly

Joined: 16 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jonathan A |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jonathan A Crazy Courier

Joined: 23 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Huambo81a |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Huambo81a Brolly Dolly

Joined: 16 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevor saxe-coburg-gotha |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevor saxe-coburg-gotha World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Nov 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:49 - 08 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Maybe he took umbrage at your tweed blazer?? I personally consider it a quite elegant piece of attire - though a little on the drab side, if I may be so bold.
But if you really want to know what happened here then I do actually think I can tell you. What happened was that you came across an actual dyed in the wool tosser that required a good, solid throat punching and a swift right hook to the ball bag with an armoured biking glove. ____________________ "Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mortality rate is one hundred percent."
Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jonathan A |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jonathan A Crazy Courier

Joined: 23 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pete. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pete. Super Spammer

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Huambo81a |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Huambo81a Brolly Dolly

Joined: 16 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jonathan A |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jonathan A Crazy Courier

Joined: 23 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:33 - 09 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| suburban myth |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 suburban myth Spanner Monkey
Joined: 13 Feb 2013 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bodger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bodger Nova Slayer
Joined: 18 Apr 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 13 years, 116 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|