|
|
| Author |
Message |
| fanax |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fanax Derestricted Danger

Joined: 24 Mar 2014 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| - |
This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 - Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Oct 2013 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fanax |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fanax Derestricted Danger

Joined: 24 Mar 2014 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:12 - 25 Mar 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
| mpd72 wrote: | What did you change? Was it re-bored? if so did you modify the head gasket's inner circumference? Has the head been modified, if so was the plug raised with washers before and not now?
Did you rebuild after any piston/ring damage? Maybe there's still a bit of piston/ring, which could have been lurking in the crank but is now bouncing around in the combustion chamber
It does sound top end, rather than main bearings. |
I changed piston, rings. I did honing. I looked, head gasked is ok, piston isn't touching it. Plug was raised, and i kept it raised.
I rebuild it, because the compression was low. Everything else was in good condition.
I don't know what check. I looked at power valve, but it is ok.
What you can say about small end from video? Connecting rod is straight, just video is distorted. But I worry because bearing is moving sideways, and I don't know is this right?
I'm newbie at motorcycles This is my first. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| - |
This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 - Super Spammer
Joined: 22 Oct 2013 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:19 - 25 Mar 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
| fanax wrote: | | mpd72 wrote: | What did you change? Was it re-bored? if so did you modify the head gasket's inner circumference? Has the head been modified, if so was the plug raised with washers before and not now?
Did you rebuild after any piston/ring damage? Maybe there's still a bit of piston/ring, which could have been lurking in the crank but is now bouncing around in the combustion chamber
It does sound top end, rather than main bearings. |
I changed piston, rings. I did honing. I looked, head gasked is ok, piston isn't touching it. Plug was raised, and i kept it raised.
I rebuild it, because the compression was low. Everything else was in good condition.
I don't know what check. I looked at power valve, but it is ok. |
What size piston? Did you check to see if the old one was oversized?
How many KM has the engine done?
I think you need to get the barrel or at least the head off to have a look. What ever the problem, you'll have to anyway. ____________________ TZR250 2MA road, TZR250 1KT road, TZR250 2MA race, TDR250, YZF-750R Boost colours.
Jaguar S Type 3.0 V6 Sport R, VW Transporter T5 GP LWB Shuttle 140ps DSG. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| fanax |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 fanax Derestricted Danger

Joined: 24 Mar 2014 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| alains |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 alains World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 12 years, 194 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|