|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Eddie Hitler |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Eddie Hitler World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Nov 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:51 - 04 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I know it shouldn't have made me laugh, but reading that did. .
I'm sure an apology and a few beers will sort it out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:58 - 04 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Slip a simple apology note into his door, and suggest a face-to-face in the near future and leave it at that. When you do the face-to-face thing you can explain why you were so stressed...and why its important that your camera has access to your garage. ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ScaredyCat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ScaredyCat World Chat Champion

Joined: 19 May 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| FriendlyEllis |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 FriendlyEllis Spanner Monkey

Joined: 28 Dec 2012 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Commuter_Tim |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Commuter_Tim World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 May 2013 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:19 - 04 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fuck him, his logic is retarded.  ____________________ The above post is most likely nonsensical.
I ride a Bandit 600... badly. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tracey Suntan-King |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tracey Suntan-King World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Nov 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| CaNsA |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 CaNsA Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| metalangel |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 metalangel World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Feb 2009 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| duhawkz |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 duhawkz World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Dec 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Llama-Farmer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Llama-Farmer World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jan 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:01 - 05 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Good job you don't live next to the Wolf
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=290713&start=0 ____________________ Current Bike: 1999 Honda CB600 FX Hornet
Next Bike: I want a CBR-RR. And I want an F800 GS-A. And a VFR 800. Can I have all 3?
Dream Bikes: Honda VFR750R RC30, Honda NSR500, Ducati 996 R |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Clutchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clutchy World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Nov 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:16 - 05 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Daaaaamn, if I went to the doctor everytime I shouted at someone I'd barely have any time left in the day to shout at the other people! ____________________ Malaguti F12 Phantom-Dead, Suzuki AY50- Dead, NRG power DD LQ, CBR125.
*33 BHP restriction up on 10/12/14* Current bikes/car: SV 650 S/ MKIV GOLF
Guide to pass your test with no lessons! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stevo as b4 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stevo as b4 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:40 - 05 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've felt similar with stress at work, and managed to mainly keep it bottled at work and with the people I work with. Trouble is as soon as you leave work and anything goes wrong or someone acts unreasonable towards you or is rude, you can end up easily going off on one!
I've had a few road rage incidents on the way home from work in my fully livered works van, I'm not at all proud of it, and I consider myself a very steady considerate driver too. But the last time a guy in a Golf cut in-front of me, and caused me to have to swerve and brake very hard, I totally lost it, and in heavy traffic too. I went straight through a red light and was quite prepared to use my 3.5T van to run him off the road. I managed to calm down after less than a mile, but I was angry with myself then for driving like a total tosser right up behind him and trying to barge past busy rush hour traffic to make a point.
I had to take 2-3weeks off work last year with stress and went to the doc twice, mainly for a note, but he decided I needed anti-depressants and even after this and another health problem was sorted out, I've found it a right bastard trying to come off them. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ribenapigeon |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ribenapigeon Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:50 - 05 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
| stevo as b4 wrote: | I've felt similar with stress at work, and managed to mainly keep it bottled at work and with the people I work with. Trouble is as soon as you leave work and anything goes wrong or someone acts unreasonable towards you or is rude, you can end up easily going off on one!
I've had a few road rage incidents on the way home from work in my fully livered works van, I'm not at all proud of it, and I consider myself a very steady considerate driver too. But the last time a guy in a Golf cut in-front of me, and caused me to have to swerve and brake very hard, I totally lost it, and in heavy traffic too. I went straight through a red light and was quite prepared to use my 3.5T van to run him off the road. I managed to calm down after less than a mile, but I was angry with myself then for driving like a total tosser right up behind him and trying to barge past busy rush hour traffic to make a point.
I had to take 2-3weeks off work last year with stress and went to the doc twice, mainly for a note, but he decided I needed anti-depressants and even after this and another health problem was sorted out, I've found it a right bastard trying to come off them. |
Well if there's one thing riding a bike teaches you its not to give in t road rage. I used to when I started but now nothing phazes me on the road.
You should look up the research on Anti depressants. They're basically shit. The dependence is largely psychological. Anti depressants are the drug scam of the 21st Century. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Llama-Farmer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Llama-Farmer World Chat Champion

Joined: 23 Jan 2012 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 03:26 - 05 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
If I were you, I'd let it lie.
You've already tried to apologise. He is still doing something you'd rather he didn't. Leave it as it is for now.
As for time off, just pull a sicky (whooping malaria, green monkey disease, armed insurgency of the bowel... who cares) for a day or two. Or get a doctors note with something vague.
As said though, parting somebodies hair for being stupid is one of life's few pleasures. Just don't do it too often ( ) ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| dydey90 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 dydey90 World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Oct 2013 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Marmalade |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Marmalade World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:10 - 07 Jun 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Maybe I should pre book weekly appointments for my regular calling of the bloke next door a nosy interfering old cnut. ____________________ Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| unluckyluke |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 unluckyluke Nova Slayer
Joined: 01 Jul 2013 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 12 years, 123 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|