|
|
| Author |
Message |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:13 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: DVLA |
 |
|
When you call the DVLA how can you actually speak to someone?
I can’t get the answers I need from the recorded message.
Cheers
Killa ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob W |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:45 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
God knows mate, I've spent hours on the phone to them before.
Finally got my licence through yesterday (only just sent off for it), then today I get a letter saying if I dont send my test pass off within 2 years I'll lose my entitlement.
 ____________________ '90 TS50 > '04 Senda 125 > '91 ZXR400 > '90 CB-1 > '04 GSX-R1000 > '96 Bandit 600 > '89 ZXR750 H1 > '96 GSX-R750 SRAD > '98 RR-W Fireblade > '98 T595 Daytona > '03 Hornet 900 > '04 Fireblade > '16 GSX-S1000F (x2) > '23 XSR900 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:48 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ok I’ll ask you lot….
I had my letter through for revocation of my licence, I needed to send my licence etc to the address on the front of the envelope, which is basically another department in DVLA Swansea, I also got a application for provisional the same day, I filled it out and sent it all back to them in one envelope.
Do you think admin will be able to sort it out, or are they thick as shit? ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob W |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| EDBANGER |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 EDBANGER World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:07 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got through with ease the other day!! I use my tried and tested method against all automated phone message thingies!! Mash the keys until the voice stops saying "sorry the numbers you entered were not recognized" and eventually it will say "Please hold while we put you through to an available operator"  ____________________ If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, you are the sucker. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Andy C |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Andy C Tree Seeking Missile

Joined: 26 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:46 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
once i rang as soon as they opened as can never get though (cant remember what time it was as was a few months ago) and said all operators were busy?!?! as soon as they open?i mean the minute they did aswell
DVLA IMO ____________________ 99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Davo |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Davo Davo To The Rescue!

Joined: 05 Apr 2004 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:22 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ste |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ste Not Work Safe

Joined: 01 Sep 2002 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| JonB |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 JonB Afraid of Mileage

Joined: 03 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Kickstart |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Kickstart The Oracle

Joined: 04 Feb 2002 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| numark1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 numark1 Scared of girls

Joined: 10 May 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:52 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sometimes they are good and sometimes not. My numberplate changeover took 4 days. To update my licence and put my car test on it has taken over 6 weeks and i still haven't got it back.
They are good and sending out fines too even if they are in the wrong.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:22 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I haven’t really heard good things about them.
Please don’t have a go at me, it’s only the welsh.
I ring up the DVLA and get a recorded voice, I didn’t know how to talk to an operator. ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| no_shad |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 no_shad Trackday Trickster
Joined: 17 Apr 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 15:07 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yes they are shit, I waited ages for them to sort my V5.
I guessing they are severely understaffed and like most of the civil service, employ a large number of special people who would otherwise be care of the community.
I rang them once and could only speak to a machine, not sure if it was a different number I rang, but the second time I tried, I did get to talk to someone. Funny how it then arrived in the post 2 days later.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Black Knight |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Black Knight World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:24 - 27 Oct 2005 Post subject: |
 |
|
I rang the DVLA on Sat and got straight through They were helpful and efficient and I recieved my documents within 3 working days
How come....
Well I had to pay for a new licence so was ringing with my credit card details.
Always the same, plenty of people in sales to ring you up and nag you into buying something, but then try and ring customer service and they don't wanna know.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|