|
|
| Author |
Message |
| phantomtek |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 03:51 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: Double Nightmares |
 |
|
Has anyone ever had these, like when you awake from a nightmare and have another without knowing you are in it then wake again?
Inspired by an American Werewolf in London.
Oh and please, no replies like: 'When I wake up from my nightmares I find out she is still laid next to me and it wasn't a nightmare' etc.
Infact I'll allow those replies just to see what flip can come up with
But try to stay slightly on topic, has anyone experienced one, what did it involve and are they inevitable and unavoidable in everyone's life? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ZRX61 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ZRX61 Victor Meldrew
Joined: 05 Nov 2003 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dazbo666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dazbo666 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 04:31 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Had something along those lines just yesterday morning.
In my dream I was actually watching myself laying in bed, and a bad storm was brewing outside. I heard a rumble of thunder which woke me up, and I then went to the window to watch the flashes of lightening....
While I was standing there at the window, I heard what I first thought was another rumble of thunder, when I realised the banging was coming from downstairs. The banging woke me up for real when I realised that it was the postman knocking the front door  ____________________ 1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| carlnicholson... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 carlnicholson... World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Mar 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:26 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have allsorts of fucked up dreams.
My parents went to speak to someone about it when I was a kid but just said it was fine.
Mine can carry on for days, they just continue every night. It can be quite cool if it's a good one, if you know what I mean.
I have night terrors aswell, sometimes, I wake up, but I'm still dreaming. I am really awake, but my head isn't out of the dream yet. Proper fucked up! Goes on for about half a hour usually before I just snap out of it and start shitting my self!!!
Don't know why it happens, but it seems to have stopped since I got my own house.  ____________________ "THOSE WHO RISK NOTHING, DO NOTHING, ACHIEVE NOTHING, BECOME NOTHING." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dan 4RR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dan 4RR World Chat Champion

Joined: 02 Dec 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skunkcap Freddie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skunkcap Freddie Brolly Dolly

Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| The View Askew |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 The View Askew World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:20 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I used to have bizarre and exceedingly distressing nightmares. I asked my exceedingly christian grandmother if she knew a possible reason why. (she's pretty knowledgeable)
I have not had a dream of any kind for just over 4 years.  ____________________ "Do what you always did, get what you always got" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rookie |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rookie World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Feb 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:17 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I thought you only remembered dreams if you wake up naturally?
I remember one I had the other night. I can't remember much, but it involved me crashing and rolling my car and boning Paris Hilton.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Andy C |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Andy C Tree Seeking Missile

Joined: 26 Apr 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:29 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
i had the weirdest dream last night, There was a porche car in my drive and was in 2 pieces and i asked my dad why and he said he was fitting a full race exhaust system and the car need to be in 2 bits (like it was cut in half) and one of my friends turned up with there bike and in the tiny pillion storage he was able to fit the MASSIVE tool kit and i said it wasnt right and he was like "yea its perfectly normal" and then i got all jelous my SV didnt have one.
Was very wierd and involed no sex in the dream, but my GF was sleeping next to me so not all lost  ____________________ 99 RS125 --> 02 SV650s --> 03 Speed Four --> 92 RXS100 --> 93 CB400sf --> 01 CB600f Hornet |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Handsome |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Handsome World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Dec 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:32 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have Bad Dreams on a regular basis, I either remember them straight away or bits come back to me during the day untill I get the whole thing.
I also have reacuring nightmares although they haven't creapt in for a few years, the usual big scary fucking house with death traps and people I know in there and me being chased by something. Or me falling and landing from a great height or driving a car and then a wall suddenly appears and I smash into it, or getting shot at from point blank range and the bloke always misses.
I occasionally have the old dirty dreams aswell  ____________________ Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MementoMori |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MementoMori World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| phantomtek |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 phantomtek Lil Joe Tek
Joined: 20 May 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:53 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Memento, that is called sleep paralysis and I've heard it can be very very scary, in some cases a woman appears, wrinkled and old and sits on your chest and begins to strangle you. But the way the woman moves into your room is the scariest bit, so I've heard and it has been happening for centuries, she really does get around alot.
Anyway I sleep on the top of a bunk bed so the bitch couldn't get me if she tried  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| xlizx |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 xlizx Scooby Slapper
Joined: 17 Jun 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:28 - 19 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have crazy dreams a lot, and they all seem to merge into one. I used ot have really bad nightmares but don't so often now, just now and then I get sad dreams like with people I know who are dead in, then you wake up and realise it wans't real.
Damn dreams, who needs 'em??  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| killa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 killa Won't Shut Up

Joined: 18 Oct 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:10 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well I must admit smoking the ganja before bedtime can be interesting, thing is I’ve had that many bad dreams and watched that many fuc*ed up films and games I actually enjoy them.
My GF has the sleep paralysis thing, I’ve never had it but she explained to me that sometimes she’ll slowly wake up and be able to see everything in the room but cant move at all! Weird…..
Check this out then, recently I’ve been playing The suffering Ties that Bind, which is pretty messed up for a game. Then on Friday I went to watch The Hills Have eyes pretty stoned and I left the cinema looking over my shoulder. To top it off I had a few beers with mates and rented Wolf Creek on DVD, try going to sleep after all that, everytime I shut my eyes I had flashes of all of it. LOL  ____________________ Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Lost_Prophet |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Lost_Prophet Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 28 Nov 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cagiva Mito |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cagiva Mito Renault 5 Driver
Joined: 29 Sep 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:13 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Ever layed there trying to get to sleep, when suddenly you wake up and it's 7 in the morning!! Very weird.
Also why is it when your having a really cool dream and something goods about to happen you wake up just before it does! Pi**es me right off!!
Sainty  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| tokarev |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 tokarev World Chat Champion
Joined: 20 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:29 - 20 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah I have these double dreams sometimes.
Last one was that my house was being haunted by some ghost or polterguist, causing all sorts of scary shite! Then I woke up and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, looked out the window to see that my bike had been nicked and an empty space for where my bike should be (got that disgusting feeling for it aswell!)
Thankfully I then really woke up and thought "Shite, that was a real bad nightmare"and then went and checked on the bike to make sure!  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| akaDAVE |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 akaDAVE World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Sep 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Barry_M2 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Barry_M2 World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Sep 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 17:00 - 21 Mar 2006 Post subject: |
 |
|
I used to get this alot, quite a few years ago now and so glad it hasn't happened since!
I'd know I was awake, but couldn't open my eye's or move any part of body at all. Then I'd be able to move my fingers and try and pull my hand along, with my fingers to push my head and try and fully wake up. I hated it, and it always seemed to happen when my head was tilted back.
I never knew what it was for years but it got more frequent, say once every couple of weeks. So I decided to find out what it was. I didn't take any medication or anything for it but it just seemed to stop happening. I cant remember the last time it happened now, but it used to scare the sh*t out of me!
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| McGee |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 McGee O RLY?

Joined: 24 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 20 years, 202 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|