Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Idiot motorcycle breaker!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:48 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some forks for a YBR off someone on here who said they 'should fit'

They didn't fit
I still have them, I really don't care that much, I knew the risks

Tim..
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:48 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaker unknowingly sends wrong part, offers refund.

Obvious idiot is obvious

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 12:04 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like another retarded customer to me..

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=258882

Annoying getting the wrong item ain't it.

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:04 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
I bought some forks for a YBR off someone on here who said they 'should fit'

They didn't fit
I still have them, I really don't care that much, I knew the risks

I'll have them if you don't want them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

garth
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:05 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
Sounds like another retarded customer to me..

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=258882

Annoying getting the wrong item ain't it.

lolololol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:35 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol too much Shreen bashing here personally i think and i would if i was her take the piss with the breaker regardless!
he took the mick by sending the wrong part (im very unforgiving when it comes to business getting things wrong!)

Shreen ignore those who hate bash you do what ever you want.

Next time dont let others know as whenever you post too many people go over the top and turn keyboard warrior and slag you off when they would never say it to your face!

BCF these last couple of years have a lot of people with anger issues and keyboard warrior tendancies!

Your greatest weapon is to ignore them and laugh at them
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 12:46 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
BCF these last couple of years have a lot of people with anger issues and keyboard warrior tendancies!

I agree, way too many people shoot their mouths off without really understanding what they are talking about just like in this thread here clicky. Negativity is a bad thing.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:03 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shereen and Woo are like two peas out of the same pod.

pits
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
lol too much Shreen bashing here personally i think and i would if i was her take the piss with the breaker regardless!
he took the mick by sending the wrong part (im very unforgiving when it comes to business getting things wrong!)

Next time dont let others know as whenever you post too many people go over the top and turn keyboard warrior and slag you off when they would never say it to your face!

Lol can you try and get your tongue any further into her are?
Fact is fact, shereen is a jebend.

Keyboard warrior? Are you actually retarded. Shereen started a post having a go at someone, ergo keyboard warrior.

Can you not see how much of clunge monkey she has been here?
00:32:08 Blau Zedong: yes, i am a massive CB400 fan and collector
00:33:00 Blau Zedong: the CB400 is my favourite road bike

pits
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:15 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:

Lol can you try and get your tongue any further into her are?
Fact is fact, shereen is a jebend.

Keyboard warrior? Are you actually retarded. Shereen started a post having a go at someone, ergo keyboard warrior.

Can you not see how much of clunge monkey she has been here?
00:32:08 Blau Zedong: yes, i am a massive CB400 fan and collector
00:33:00 Blau Zedong: the CB400 is my favourite road bike

illuminateTHE...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:23 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i40.tinypic.com/20r204y.jpg

yzf r125 [SOLD] sv650 [CURRENT]

illuminateTHE...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOUBLE POST

yzf r125 [SOLD] sv650 [CURRENT]

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you lot give me jokes we are in the office cracking up at you lot thing is you would never speak to me like that face to face or to Shereens face!

as for the battery thread i got it wrong i manned up and admitted fault yet you lot still wanted to bash me after i admitted i was wrong, just like you are always doing with shereen....

you guys really are keyboard warriors no one really deserves the abuse you lot give bellend or not

oldman like sickpup should know better but i guess not as he showed in the battery thread with his aggrersive keyboard warrior tone

im at the go kart racing track in crawley at 8pm this sat so sickpup or anyone else feel free to turn up and say things to my face and not behind a computer screen and ill be at boxhill on sunday black R1 with the lord of the rings inscription in gold on so you cant miss me lol

BCF never used to be this tense and full of keyboard warriors...

used to be decent folk who would advise and be friendly, SICKPUP used to be one of these people i learnt alot from his threads and others but i guess times really have changed and he is just a tense old man.....

illuminate the mind you should know better as you were and are constantly getting bashed (you do say some wierd shit but hey)....

you lot need to understand that the way you bash shereen and others just is plain wrong and out of order if you cant see or understand that then i guess thats life and life goes on...

if i see something that aint right im gonna say it peroid....she has said alot of stuff before that im like hmmm...but the bashing really has to stop guys plain and simple.

lihp
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:00 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
but the bashing really has to stop guys plain and simple.

it really doesn't.

The one who proclaims he is not a keyboard warrior, because NOBODY WOULD DARE to say it to his face. Is the first to start offering to meet people to sort it out Laughing

Scootaloo
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 14:01 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: In The End Reply with quote

Damm, this thread is amazing!

I'm 20 and have recently learn't of the woma... pardon - "bitch" mentality.

you know who the OP sounds like to me - my most recent female acquaintance.. unfortunately my judgement was clouded for the last many years due to the mental image she projected over myself. But now that is most definitely broken.. smashed to peace's in fact!!!

It's so obvious the attention whore that lurks inside.. Of course our points will never get through to her as we are the typical arse-hole logic thinking men that get in the way of her perfect self..

Remember woman-logic: If someone here points out she's got an issue, she will not think about why they did that, she will just see the person who pointed it out as the issue itself!

One last point, why does she dye her hair red? and boast about driving and owning a large bike... not to be an individual. But instead to make herself feel important in the company of men.. which normally when it comes to bikes involves very little or no female competition. This can be proven by her lack of ability to learn about bike mechanics, as there is no real passion for the bikes she drives. Even someone who does not work on bikes normally ends up knowing a thing or two about the basics.. and this sounds pretty basic!!!

In conclusion = lost cause.

Peace All.

P.S - woo - This is called - "HUMAN NATURE" - I.E to get one over on the cunt next to you..

Have a nice day.

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen im gangster like that (no really im not i will just pull out my Nazgul sword and turn you into a ring wraith if you turn up so we can search for the one ring which sickpup stole from me 500yrs ago)

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:13 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
listen im gangster like that (no really im not i will just pull out my Nazgul sword and turn you into a ring wraith if you turn up so we can search for the one ring which sickpup stole from me 500yrs ago)

What is this, I dont even...

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 14:16 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
lol you lot give me jokes we are in the office cracking up at you lot thing is you would never speak to me like that face to face or to Shereens face!
I make a point of posting in exactly the same manner that I speak to people in.

woo wrote:
oldman like sickpup should know better but i guess not as he showed in the battery thread with his aggrersive keyboard warrior tone
I think it's probably got more to do with being worn down by a perpetual torrent of idiocy on this site: the phrase 'Eternal September' covers it rather neatly, in my experience.

woo wrote:
im at the go kart racing track in crawley at 8pm this sat so sickpup or anyone else feel free to turn up and say things to my face and not behind a computer screen and ill be at boxhill on sunday black R1 with the lord of the rings inscription in gold on so you cant miss me lol
Really? You're offering people out over this?

woo wrote:
BCF never used to be this tense and full of keyboard warriors...
Probably because there was a smaller number of members, many of whom knew each other in person. Anonymity breeds contempt.

woo wrote:
used to be decent folk who would advise and be friendly, SICKPUP used to be one of these people i learnt alot from his threads and others but i guess times really have changed and he is just a tense old man.....
Hold on, I thought you were trying to chew people out for playing the keyboard warrior? I've met sickpup, and he's much the same in face-to-face conversation as he is online: not tolerant of idiocy.

woo wrote:
you lot need to understand that the way you bash shereen and others just is plain wrong and out of order if you cant see or understand that then i guess thats life and life goes on...
So now you're trying to rewrite human behaviour? Social dynamics have always dictated that there will be outliers, and in this case, who they are has become quite clear. In the instance of shereen, making such a massive point of 'Look at me! I can fit in! I'll out-lad you all!' behaviour is guaranteed to draw fire.

woo wrote:
if i see something that aint right im gonna say it peroid....she has said alot of stuff before that im like hmmm...but the bashing really has to stop guys plain and simple.
Strange how you didn't make a point of voicing this 'hmmm' of yours in those cases, though, isn't it?
_Iain_ This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:18 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen Paddy I miss the old days of how BCF used to be...only person who ever really got a bashing back then was a guy called Jamie Stokes but it was not his fault to be fair he was quite young.

as for the Nazgul thing read the lord of the rings as Melkors return is soon upon us and i must gather more for his army hence why i wanna meet those who bash me face to face....

woo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:20 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

pure and simple Shereen has fucked up on many occasions but ive said my piece she has said hers and you all have said yours so alas until her next post

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 14:21 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
as for the Nazgul thing read the lord of the rings as Melkors return is soon upon us and i must gather more for his army hence why i wanna meet those who bash me face to face....
You trying to claim the Dr. Quack crown for yourself?

Drake
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo wrote:
lord of the rings

says it all

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 14:23 - 04 Sep 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake wrote:
woo wrote:
lord of the rings

says it all
Hardly. It's a fine series of books, although the level of obsession displayed is slightly alarming.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 245 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7