Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

My project.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 22:41 - 16 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sloces wrote:
So... you got the final bits sorted yet?

Not yet, turns out the compression's fucked on one of the cylinders, hoping to get it back today or tomorrow!

hellraiser
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 04:51 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an interesting read! Very Happy
You seem to be doing damn well with this! Thumbs Up
Has made me want get out there and make some progress with my project!
Hope you get the engine sorted!
Looking forward to seeing the end result!

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 13:30 - 17 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers dude, look forward to seeing the street fighter, should be getting her back REAL soon and be pulling wheelies in no time Razz

hellraiser
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 23:46 - 20 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ok! Thumbs Up
Thanks for giving me some motivation!
Have started up a thread of the soon to be started (properly) project in this ere show and tell forum! Thumbs Up

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 00:12 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is my god damn sexy pic Eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

400bandit
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Damn it, I can't take the suspense any longer! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 15:27 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

McGee, keep it in your pants! Wink

400bandit, getting the bike back at 9 PM tonight, gotta burn through the night and get it all back together so i can ride into school tomorrow!

Pics'll be up tomorrow lads, hang tight!

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 15:41 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
getting the bike back at 9 PM tonight, gotta burn through the night and get it all back together so i can ride into school tomorrow!

Anyone want a pool on how long it take to flip/bin it Laughing

Just joking, well done mate, you stuck it out well.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 16:14 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonny_ricardo wrote:

I'd give it a week, two at the most Laughing

Cheers for the encouragment bonny, means a lot Thumbs Up

400bandit
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:44 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with it mate, hope you get some good grades on it, you've worked hard on it Thumbs Up
Joe

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 20:38 - 21 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not hard enough Joe, i plan to make a better job of the painting next time round Razz

Jack_Cheese
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 29 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
bonny_ricardo wrote:

I'd give it a week, two at the most Laughing

Cheers for the encouragment bonny, means a lot Thumbs Up

It might take a while, he's used to flipping CBRs Razz

Jack

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 15:23 - 29 May 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

You c**t Jack Laughing

Bike's still in school, unfortunately the stupid c**ts who supposedly fixed it have made it sound worse than before...it's coming closer and closer to becoming scrap metal Crying or Very sad

DaveH
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:38 - 08 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates? Can't bear the suspense!

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 09:28 - 09 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveHogg wrote:
Any updates? Can't bear the suspense!

Laughing

Nada mate, the bike's still in school being marked on the quality of work so got to wait till i get it back to sort the engine out and get the focker back on the road.

Went to check on it the other day, realised the guys working on it to get the engine sorted took the liberty of fucking dropping it causing a crack on the body panel.

I'm heavily considering throwing it off a cliff..well, sand dune out here Laughing

DaveH
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:40 - 09 Jun 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
Went to check on it the other day, realised the guys working on it to get the engine sorted took the liberty of fucking dropping it causing a crack on the body panel.
Shocked Evil or Very Mad Hope that they owned up and that it won't effect the mark you get!

quacker_boy wrote:
I'm heavily considering throwing it off a cliff..well, sand dune out here Laughing
Nah, once you get it back and running.....

.....you'll be able drive it off... then have to strip it down and clean all the sand out all the bits Rolling Eyes Wink

JeffT
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:14 - 12 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates quacker?

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 22:39 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as some of you may or may not know...i'm back in UK now.

So i figured i'd best bang out this post and apologise in a way.

You lot have been a great support and some fantastic technical advice was given, but i'll have to scratch this one down to lack of experience, the engine seems repairable but not without a huge bill.

For all those that have watched this project from the start i thank you all for your support and apologise for not being smart enough to complete it.

Hope i do better on my next one...if i dare do something like this again Rolling Eyes

DaveH
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being smart enough, bollocks!?

Call it lack of experience on that topic? Now you have that experience chances are you'll not do that again, yesno?

So double dare!

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:57 - 14 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
For all those that have watched this project from the start i thank you all for your support and apologise for not being smart enough to complete it.

Hope i do better on my next one...if i dare do something like this again Rolling Eyes

NOOOOOOO

I find this out after dismantlng my bike into a thousand pieces, if you are not smart enough, then I must e the village idiots thick inbred brother.

You learn through experience and through your mistakes, so better luck next time Thumbs Up

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 11:08 - 16 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not source a 250/400 bandit engine, got to be loads around in working order but bike they were in wrote off.

You have almost finished, why give up now???

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 22:03 - 24 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy C wrote:
You have almost finished, why give up now???

Because i'm still in your country mate Laughing

Thanks for the many kind words of advice but i'll almost certainly be scrapping this one...watch out for the next project hopefully around December time....

CBR600RR

Glad i was your inspiration WTD...sort of Laughing

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:09 - 24 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the next one Wink

Funny enough I have been thinking of the next one to do, just dont tell the missus Wink

quacker_boy
Cuddle Bitch

PostPosted: 14:02 - 25 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think i'll be doing something quite so extreme but definitley a full repaint...

The RR i'm looking at has been down the road, starts fine runs fine etc just looking a bit worse for wear so i'll do this scheme on it...with blue spokes and polished rims of course Razz

https://www.honda.co.jp/news/2003/images/cbr600rr_2031114a.jpg

P.S the blue'll match my leathers Laughing

Whosthedaddy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 25 Jul 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

quacker_boy wrote:
P.S the blue'll match my leathers Laughing

Vanity Rolling Eyes Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13